Clan Avalanch
You need to Sign In or Register Please. The more members we have the larger our site will grown as will the clan.

Clan Avalanch

Clan Avalanch is a Gaming Clan that covers any System/Game our members play.

HomeMusic/FacebookGalleryRegisterLog in
New Members *Welcome to Clan Avalanch* feel free to look around and add some topics...site is still under construction but hopefull will done soon....
Attention Members the site will be under construction for the next few months. For now we will leave the site open so members can still join and browse. We may close the site for major changes at any time.
We are Recruiting!!!** Join Clan Avalanch**Looking for experienced gamers who play a wide variety of online games.** New members are required to post or reply at least once a week.** New members please concentrate on getting more members to the site.

Share | 

Attention all New members and Current members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dillan394
Site Co-Host
Site Co-Host

PostSubject: Re: Attention all New members and Current members   Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:56 am

Steam Group

I have just made a "Group" on Steam. Steam is a PC Game client, it is similar to PSN or Xbox Live.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayDawg_22afh
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Attention all New members and Current members   Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:19 am

Sorry everyone I have been down sick for awhile now and havent been able to get on the computer very much....but im feeling better now so ill be on fixing and changing things when ever I can....

JayDawg_22afh
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: Attention all New members and Current members   Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:28 am

I have been adding somethings to the site.....some of them may end up being temporary but some of them are staying..any ideas on the site feel free to send me a message or respond to this topic....

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention all New members and Current members   

Back to top Go down

Attention all New members and Current members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Avalanch :: Open Topics :: Misc. Topics-
Jump to: